Τρίτη 19 Μαΐου 2009

~Betrayed~

Nov 16, 2007 9:58 PM

~I close the door...
In the chamber of loss...
I hate you again...
One is for all...
I close the windows...
To be with my darkness...
I've chosen to give...
The sense of my nightmares...

-Water invades into my lungs..
And slowly an unfair end becomes..
My suicide will burn...
Painfully my soul...
I say goodbye in sadness...
To this black Death's world...

~A psychopath instead of myself...
A sparrow which tries..
to reach its own death..
Alone and nervous...
I stand upon your path...
To follow and see...
Where's the end of your wrath...

--------.....------------

~So,kill me and take it...
Steal my heart...
Betray me and live me..
Under demonical moonlight...
Bleeding and screaming....
For my white pure wings....
You've taken my life...
You've taken my dreams...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου